- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: Makes 3 dozen cookies
These chewy cookies are absolutely delicious! Ideal for sharing with friends and family.
- 2-1/3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut
- 1-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; set aside.
- Cream sugar, brown sugar, butter, vanilla and eggs.
- Blend flour combination into egg mixture.
- Fold in coconut, marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- Drop by tablespoon onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes or until golden brown.