- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Lemonade is given a tropical infusion of flavor with the addition of coconut milk in the delicious summertime sipper.
- 6 mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 lemon slices
- 2 lime slices
- 1 cup coconut water
- 3 tablespoons coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Place the mint leaves, sugar, lemon slices and lime slices into a cocktail shaker and muddle well.
- Add the coconut water, coconut milk, lime juice and lemon juice to the shaker and then fill with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then pour into a cocktail glass; serve immediately.