- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 6
A yummy spin on a breakfast favorite.
- 1 small can coconut milk
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 6 slices whole grain bread
- Maple syrup
- Shredded coconut
- Preheat griddle or skillet over medium-high heat.
- Whisk coconut milk, eggs, cinnamon and sugar in a shallow baking dish.
- Dip slices of bread in egg mixture, turning to coat, allowing to soak for a minute or two.
- Grease griddle or skillet and cook bread for 3 minutes. Flip and cook for 2 more minutes or until both sides are golden brown.
- Serve warm with syrup and shredded coconut.