- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 7 min
- Total: 27 min
- Serving: Makes 2 dozen cookies
These easy-to-make cookies will soon become a family favorite. Consider adding these tasty treats to your holiday baking.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- Cream butter, sugar, egg and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- Blend flour combination into egg mixture.
- Fold in coconut.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until dough is firm enough to handle.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Drop dough by teaspoon onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 5-7 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.