- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
A scoop of tropical-tasting coconut sorbet gives this rum-based Coconut Colada cocktail its delicious island flavor.
- 2 ounces light rum
- 1 ounce fresh pineapple juice
- 1 barspoon fresh lime juice
- 1 scoop coconut sorbet
- dried coconut flakes to garnish
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing it into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into the chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the coconut flakes and then serve immediately.