- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 3 dozen
Coconut Chicken Bites are yummy balls of chicken that pack a punch of fruity flavor. Perfect for appetizers and fun for a kid-friendly dinner. Serve with your favorite sauce or try our favorite: Apricot Glaze.
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 cup Bisquick
- 2/3 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Stir together milk and Dijon mustard in small bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix Bisquick, coconut, salt, and paprika.
- Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces, then dip first into milk mix then Bisquick mix
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of butter into large jelly roll pan. Put chicken on pan then spoon on remaining butter.
- Bake in oven at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for about 20 minutes. Brush with desired sauce or glaze, then bake an additional 10-15 minutes.