- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 1 hr 5 min
- Serving: 8-10 servings
A quick and fabulous coconut cake dessert.
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (15 ounce) can coconut cream
- 1 (3 ounce) can flaked coconut
- 1 (8 ounce) carton whipped topping, thawed
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease and flour a 9x13-inch pan.
- Prepare the cake mix according to the package directions. Pour into the prepared pan. Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- While the cake is still warm, use a straw to punch holes about 2 inches apart across the top. Pour the milk over and spread until soaked in.
- Pour the coconut cream over and top with the flaked coconut. Allow to cool. Frost with the whipped topping and chill.