- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 55 min
- Total: 1 hr 10 min
- Serving: 1 loaf
Delicious with the whipped maple butter.
- 2 cups pancake mix
- 1 cup coconut
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- Whipped Butter:
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a loaf pan and line bottom with wax paper, and regrease
- Mix together the pancake mix, coconut, sugar, chopped pecans and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs. Add in the milk and margarine. Stir in the dry mix and beat until well mixed.
- Pour into the prepared pan and bake for 50-55 minutes. Remove from pan to cool.
- to make the whipped butter, beat the butter until light and fluffy. Gradually beat in the syrup.