- Prep: 1 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 1 hr 15 min
- Serving: 2 cups
This rich and creamy dip is delicious when served with slices of fresh fruit.
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 cup sweetened flaked coconut, toasted
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated orange peel
- Place the sour cream, sugar and the allspice into a bowl and whisk until combined.
- Sprinkle in 1/4 of the coconut and the orange peel. Stir to mix and then cover and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour so flavors can blend.
- Transfer the mixture to a serving bowl, sprinkle with the remaining coconut, and serve with slices of fresh fruit.