- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
A classic Caipirinha cocktail is given an enjoyable touch of tropical flavor with the addition of coconut water.
- 1/2 lime, cut into wedges
- 2 teaspoons superfine sugar
- 2 ounces cachaça
- coconut water
- lime wheel to garnish
- Place the lime and the sugar into a cocktail shaker and muddle well.
- Add the cachaça and coconut water to the shaker and then fill with ice.
- Shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then pour into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the lime wheel and then serve immediately.