- Prep: 25 min
- Cook Time: 8 min
- Total: 33 min
- Serving: 48 People
These treats are perfect for sharing with friends and family during the holidays.
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup raisins
- Mix sweetened condensed milk, egg, butter and vanilla; blend well.
- Add flour, cocoa, baking powder, ginger and cinnamon to egg mixture. Beat 1 minute at high speed.
- Stir in raisins.
- Cover and chill batter for 1 hour in refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Drop by teaspoon onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 6-8 minutes.