- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This rum-based warm cocktail is made with a decadent and slightly spicy blend of Godiva Chocolate Liqueur, habañero chili pepper, milk and brown sugar.
- 2 ounces rum
- 1 barspoon Godiva Chocolate Liqueur
- thin slice of habañero chili pepper
- dash cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 ounces whole milk
- whipped cream
- grated pistachio to garnish
- Place the rum, chocolate liqueur, milk, chili pepper, cinnamon and sugar into a small saucepan, stir to combine, and simmer over medium-low heat until heated through.
- Strain the mixture through a fine mesh sieve and into a mug. Garnish with some whipped cream and grated pistachio. Serve immediately.