- Prep: 24 hr 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 24 hr 5 min
- Serving: Makes 6-8 Servings
You will need an ice cream maker to create this creamy coconut concoction made with cream of coconut and maraschino liqueur.
- 3 cups cold water
- 1 (16-ounce) can cream of coconut
- 1 cup light rum
- 1/4 cup maraschino liqueurv
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- Place all of the ingredients into a large container and stir to combine.
- Cover the mixture and place in the freezer for 24 hours.
- Pour the mixture into an ice cream maker and spin until mixture becomes thick and slushy, about 20 minutes.
- Scoop into glasses and serve.