- Prep: 2 hr
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 2 hr
- Serving: 1 dozen
Coconut and strawberry popsicles, sure to be a crowd pleaser.
- 1 (1/4 ounce) envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 cups fresh or frozen (thawed) strawberries
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup cream of coconut
- 12 (5 ounce) paper cups
- 12 ice cream sticks
- Combine the gelatin and 1/2 cup of the water in a saucepan to soften. Place on low heat and stir to dissolve. Allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Blend together the strawberries, lemon juice and vanilla until smooth. Mix in the remaining ingredients and again blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture evenly into the cups. Top with foil and add a stick to the center of each. Freeze to firm.