- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 6
Cocktail Rye Spread can be mixed up ahead of time for a great, hot appetizer.
- 3/4 cup mayonaise
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup onions, minced
- 4 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- chopped green and black olives, mushrooms and red pepper for garnish.
- 1 package cocktail rye bread
- Mix together mayonaise, Parmesan, onion and Worcestershire sauce. Spread generously on cocktail rye bread. Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes until hot and bubbly. Top with chopped veggies for garnish.