- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
One entire Satsuma mandarin is muddled for this cocktail so you can imagine the depth of flavor and intense taste of this beverage.
- 2 ounces 10 Cane rum
- 2 mint sprigs, plus more for garnish
- 1 satsuma mandarin, quartered
- 1/2 lime, cut in 2 pieces
- 1/2 ounce Rich Simple Syrup
- Crushed ice
- Club soda
- Put the rum, 2 mint sprigs, satsuma, lime, and rich simple syrup in a cocktail shaker and muddle with a handful of ice until the mandarin is broken into pieces.
- Strain the mixture into a Collins glass filled with fresh crushed ice and then top with the club soda.
- Serve immediately garnished with a mint sprig.