- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 6 min
- Total: 16 min
- Serving: 6 Servings
Is there really a better dip than one that combines crispy bacon, creamy sour cream and blue cheese? Didn’t think so. Serve this decadent blend with crudités and crackers.
- 4 slices bacon, finely chopped
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (8-ounce) container cream cheese
- 1/3 cup (About 2 ounces) crumbled blue cheese
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice from 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced scallions (about 2 medium)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 medium avocado, finely chopped
- 2 Roma tomatos, seeded and chopped
- Cook the bacon in a small skillet over medium heat for about 6 minutes or until crispy. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to drain and then crumble once cool enough to handle.
- In the meantime, mix the cream cheese, sour cream, blue cheese, lemon juice, salt, and Worcestershire together until thoroughly blended, and then fold in the avocado, scallions, and parsley.
- Transfer the cheese mixture to a dip bowl and then top with the crumbled bacon and the tomato. Serve immediately.