- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Just in time for summer, this muddled watermelon, fresh lime and tequila cocktail is given a touch of heat with the addition of a Thai chile.
- 3 watermelon chunks
- 1-1/2 ounces blanco tequila
- 1 barspoon simple syrup
- 3/4 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1/4 Thai chile, minced
- watermelon wedge to garnish
- Place the watermelon and Thai chile into a cocktail shaker and muddle well.
- Add the tequila, simple syrup and lime juice to the shaker and then fill with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then pour into a cocktail glass filled with fresh ice.
- Garnish with the watermelon wedge and serve immediately.