- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 8-10
Step away from the sub sandwich and try serving pinwheels at your next party. Great for get togethers, these roll-ups can be made ahead of time and will stay fresh in the fridge.
- 10-12 whole wheat tortillas
- 1 eight ounce package cream cheese, reduced fat
- 2-3 thinly sliced tomatoes
- 1 cup thinly sliced cucumber
- 1/2 cup all natural turkey lunch meat slices
- 1/2 cup all natural ham lunch meat slices
- 12 strips of lean turkey bacon, cooked
- Spread cream cheese evenly over the tortillas. Layer tomato slices, cucumber slices, turkey, ham and bacon evenly between all of the tortillas. Roll up the tortillas and cover tightly with plastic wrap, twisting ends. Refrigerate for several hours.
- When ready to serve, unwrap plastic wrap and cut rolls into 1/2 inch slices.