- Prep: 3 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 3 hr 25 min
- Serving: 6
Cloud of Chocolate is garnished with whipped cream and chopped pecans. Dreamy!
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 2 squares unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup milk, heated
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups heavy cream, whipped
- 1/2 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- Soften gelatin in 1/4 cup cold water. Combine chocolate and confectioners' sugar in saucepan. Stir in milk gradually. Heat to boiling point over low heat, stirring constantly. Do not boil. Remove from heat.
- Add gelatin, stirring until dissolved. Stir in sugar, salt and vanilla. Chill until thick.
- Beat until light and fluffy. fold in remaining ingredients. Pour into 2-quart serving bowl. Chill for 3 hours. Garnish with whipped cream and chopped pecans.