- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
A great cocktail to serve made-to-order, this vodka-based drink is a ginger-lover’s paradise.
- 2 cups Ginger-Infused Vodka
- 1-1/3 cups Triple Sec
- 1 cup white cranberry juice
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 12 pieces candied ginger on bamboo picks to garnish
- Place a martini glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Pour all of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into a cocktail shaker and then fill with ice.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for 35 seconds until chilled, and then strain into the prepared glass. Serve immediately garnished with the candied ginger.