- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Serves 6-8
It’s always good to have a classic veggie dip recipe on hand to whip up for unexpected guests and visitors. Feel free to substitute the sour cream for plain Greek yogurt instead.
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 scallion, trimmed and finely chopped
- 1 cucumber, finely chopped
- 1 celery stalk, finely chopped
- Place the sour cream, mayonnaise, cream cheese, lemon juice, curry powder, cumin, pepper, salt, paprika and garlic into a bowl and mix vigorously until thoroughly blended.
- Fold in the chopped scallion, cucumber and celery and then season to taste with additional salt and pepper if needed.
- If time is not a factor, cover the dip and place in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to allow flavors to blend.