- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Comfort food doesn’t get any better than this. Serve with steamed broccoli or your favorite vegetable medley.
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Condensed Cream of Celery Soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup Birds Eye® Sweet Garden Peas
- 2 tablespoon chopped pimiento
- 2 can (about 6 ounces each) tuna , drained
- 2 cup medium egg noodles , cooked and drained
- 2 tablespoon dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter , melted
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the soup, milk, peas, pimientos, tuna and noodles in a 1-1/2 quart baking dish and stir to combine.
- Place the dish into the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, place the bread crumbs and the butter in a small bowl and mix to blend.
- Remove the tuna mixture, stir and then top with the bread crumb mixture.
- Place the dish back into the oven for an additional 5 minutes, and then remove and serve warm.