- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 6
Classic Tuna Casserole is made with Velveeta cheese to insure creamy perfection.
- 2 cups rigatoni pasta, uncooked
- 1, 16 ounce package frozen mixed vegetables, thawed and drained
- 1/2 pound Velveeta, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 2, 5 ounce cans tuna in water, drained, flaked
- 1/2 cup milk
- Cook pasta in large saucepan as directed on package, adding vegetables to the boiling water the last minute. Drain; return to pan.
- Stir in Velveeta, tuna and milk. Spoon into 1 1/2 quart casserole; cover.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 to 20 minutes or until heated through. Stir before serving.