- Prep: 4 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 4 hr 20 min
- Serving: 10
Angel food cake layered with strawberries and pudding make Strawberry Trifle a summer delight.
- 1 large angel food cake, thinly sliced
- 1 large package strawberry flavored gelatin
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen strawberries
- 1 large box vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 large carton Cool Whip, thawed
- Cut cake slices into 3 pieces each; set aside.
- Dissolve gelatin in 2 cups boiling water in large bowl. Add frozen strawberries, stirring to mix. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Prepare pudding using package directions.
- Arrange layers of cake slices, gelatin mixture, pudding and Cool Whip in order given in large punch bowl. Repeat until all ingredients are used. Chill for several hours or overnight.