- Prep: 40 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 55 min
- Serving: 8
Classic Strawberry Napoleans are easy to make with puff pastry.
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry
- 1 package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups sweetened whipped cream or Cool Whip
- 1 1/4 cups sliced strawberries
- confectioner's sugar for dusting
- Thaw pastry sheet at room temperature 30 minutes.
- Unfold pastry on lightly floured surface. Cut into 3 strips along fold marks. Cut each strip into 4 rectangles. Place 2 inches apart on baking sheet. Bake 15 minutes or until golden. Remove from baking sheet and cool on wire rack.
- Prepare pudding mix with milk. Fold in whipped cream.
- Split pastries into 2 layers, making 24 layers in all. Set aside 8 top layers. Spread 8 bottom layers with 2 tablespoons pudding mixture. Top with 1 tablespoon strawberries and another layer. Spread with remaining pudding. Top with remaining strawberries and top layers.
- Sprinkle with confectioner's sugar. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate up to 4 hours.