- Prep: 2 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 2 hr 15 min
- Serving: 8
Classic Spinach Dip is served in a hollowed loaf of bread.
- 1 package frozen spinach, thawed
- 1 box Knorr's Vegetable Soup Mix
- 2 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1, 16 ounce container sour cream
- 3/4 cup mayonaise
- 1, 6 ounce can water chestnuts, drained and sliced
- 1 round loaf pumpernickel bread, hollowed out, reserve bread
- Blend all ingredients together and chill for 2 hours. Pour into hollowed out bread loaf. Tear reserve bread into bite sized pieces for dipping.