- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 30 min
This delicious shrimp scampi recipe is a crowd pleaser and it's easy to make.
- 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp
- 1/3 cup clarified butter
- 3 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup green onion, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pound pasta, cooked according to directions on package
- Clean shrimp and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter.
- Cook garlic 2 minutes until softened.
- Add shrimp, green onion, wine and lemon juice, and cook until shrimp are pink, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add chopped parsley and salt and pepper.
- Serve over cooked pasta.