- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
This cool and flavorful salad is perfect for light grilled lunches and barbeque get-togethers with friends.
- 1 pound of shrimp, precooked and shelled
- 1 package pasta (penne or fusilli)
- 3 ripe avocados, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 pound of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 scallions, finely chopped
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 drops of Tabasco sauce
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon dill, finely chopped
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Cook pasta al dente according to package directions, drain and place in a large serving bowl.
- Meanwhile, in a blender, mix the lemon juice, olive oil, mayonnaise, mustard, Tabasco sauce and dill.
- Pour the mayonnaise mixture over the warm pasta and toss to combine. Add in the scallions, shrimp and avocado and toss again, adding salt and pepper to taste.