- Prep: 2 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 2 hr 15 min
- Serving: 10
Pineapple Cheese Ball is a sweet and savory delight.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-1/2 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon seasoned salt
- Mix together cream cheese and pineapple. Blend in half the nuts and remaining ingredients. Shape mixture into a ball using waxed paper. Roll in remaining nuts to coat outside. Refrigerate for flavors to blend.