- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 8
Frost Miracle Whip Chocolate Cake with your favorite frosting.
- 1 cup Miracle Whip salad dressing
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2-1/4 cups sifted cake flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon soda
- dash of salt
- Combine salad dressing and sugar in bowl, blending until smooth. Add vanilla, mixing well.
- Combine dry ingredients. Add alternately with 3/4 cup cold water, mixing well after each addition.
- Pour into 2 greased and floured 8-inch layer pans. Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes or until cake tests done.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan. Frost with desired frosting.