- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 50 min
- Total: 1 hr 5 min
- Serving: 4-6
Nothing says comfort food like a Classic Meatloaf.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3/4 cups warm water
- 1/2 teaspoon Lawry's seasoned salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 slices bread
- For Gravy: 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 4-6 tablespoons water
- onion flakes
- Add Lawry's seasoning salt to eggs and beat well. Soak bread in water until very soft, squeeze. Combine eggs and bread; mix well with beater.
- Pour this mixture over ground beef and blend thoroughly. Place in loaf pan. Mix gravy together and spread on top. Sprinkle with onion flakes.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 50 minutes.