- Prep: 40 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: Serves 6 people
Classic Marinated Antipasto Salad is loaded with veggies and is a delicious starter. This is a versatile dish -- substitute some of your favorite veggies if you'd like!
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1, 14-ounce can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 8 ounces small balls or cubes of mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced fresh basil
- ! head lettuce of choice
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the oil, garlic, sugar and salt & pepper until well blended. Add tomatoes, artichokes, mozzarella, olives and basil. Toss to coat. Let stand for about 30 minutes.
- Line a serving platter with your lettuce. Arrange antipasto over the lettuce and serve at room temperature.