- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Using freshly squeezed lemon juice instead of citrus-infused vodka gives this cocktail even more refreshing flavor and intense taste.
- Fine sugar, for rimming the glass
- 1 thin lemon wedge
- 1-1/2 ounces vodka
- 1/2 ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce Simple Syrup
- Lemon twist, for garnish
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing it into the freezer.
- Put the sugar onto a piece of wax paper.
- Rub the rim of the chilled glass with the lemon wedge and then dip the rim into the sugar to coat.
- Pour the vodka, lemon juice and syrup into a cocktail shaker and then add a handful of ice.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for 20 seconds and then strain into the prepared cocktail glass.
- Garnish the cocktail with the lemon twist and serve.