- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 3 dozen
Coconut, chopped nuts and chocolate chips in a warm cookie bar.
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/3 cups flaked coconut
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter in a bowl. Press into the bottom of a 9x13-inch pan.
- Sprinkle the coconut, chocolate chunks and nuts over the graham cracker crust. Pour the condensed milk over.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool before cutting into bars
- **If using a glass dish reduce heat to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.