- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: About 2 cups
This is the classic crab dip that you grew up on at holiday parties with your family. Serve with whole wheat crackers.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 1 teaspoon horseradish, drained
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1, 6 ounce can of crabmeat, drained
- Slivered almonds to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees and grease an ovenproof bowl with butter or olive oil.
- Using a food processor, blend the cream cheese, mayonnaise, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper together until smooth and creamy. Check seasoning and add additional salt to taste if needed.
- Transfer the cheese mixture into a bowl and fold in the crabmeat.
- Sprinkle the top of the dip with the slivered almonds and then place in the oven to bake for 25 minutes. Serve immediately.