- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr 10 min
- Total: 1 hr 25 min
- Serving: 10
Put on a hula skirt and have a slice of Hawaiian Dream Cake.
- 1 cup oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 (8ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon each soda, baking powder and cinnamon
- 2 cups bananas, finely diced
- 1-3/4 cups confectioners' sugar, sifted
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- Combine oil and sugar in large mixing bowl, beating well. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Fold in pineapple and vanilla.
- Mix dry ingredients together. Add to pineapple mixture, blending well. Stir in bananas. Pour into a greased 10-inch bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 60 to 70 minutes or until cake tests done.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to rack. Combine remaining ingredients in bowl to make a thin glaze. Drizzle over cooled cake.