- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 22 min
- Serving: 2
Nothing compares with Classic Grilled Lobster Tails for an elegant dinner for two.
- 2, 10 ounce rock lobster tails
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil and lemon juice. Season with salt, paprika and white pepper. Split lobster tails lengthwise with large knife. Brush meat side of tail with marinade.
- Place tails meat side down on grill. Cook 5 to 6 minutes. Turn lobster tail, and cook another 5 to 6 minutes, brushing often with remaining marinade. Lobster is done when it is opaque and firm to the touch.