- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 10 Servings
This classic salad dressing, which can also be served as a dip, was created in 1920 and was the most popular dressing in the US until Ranch dressing made its debut.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons milk, more if desired
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Place the mayonnaise and sour cream into a food processor and then add in the remaining ingredients.
- Process the mixture until smooth and creamy and then transfer to a bowl and serve.