- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 6 servings
Family holiday classic, green bean casserole.
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- dash ground black pepper
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen, cut green beans, cooked and drained
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) French fried onions (1 1/3 cups)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Mix the soup, milk, pepper, soy sauce, green beans and 2/3 cup of the onions in a baking dish.
- Bake for 25 minutes and then stir.
- Sprinkle the remaining onions on top and bake for an additional 5 minutes, until golden.