- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
A classic gin fizz is a slightly sweet and sour concoction made with gin and topped with chilled club soda.
- 2 ounces gin
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon superfine sugar or simple syrup
- Cold club soda
- Sprig of mint
- Place the gin, lemon juice, and sugar into a cocktail shaker and fill with ice.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for 35 seconds and then strain into a highball cocktail glass filled with fresh ice.
- Top with the cold club soda, garnish with the mint sprig and serve immediately.