- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
If you're looking for a simple, delicious, family friendly meal, this easy pizza is be the answer to all of your dinnertime woes. Made with fresh tomatoes, a slice of ham, and lots of gooey mozzarella, french bread pizza is a classic, no-fuss dinner.
- 1 loaf french bread, sliced in half lengthwise
- 2-3 tomatoes, sliced thin
- 5-6 slices ham
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese (grated or as small, fresh pearls)
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the sliced loaves of french bread on a cookie sheet. Top the french bread with the sliced tomatoes, ham, and and cheese.
- Place in the oven and bake for 12-15 minutes, or just until the cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven, slice into serving sized pieces, and sprinkle with fresh basil. Serve immediately.