- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 24
For your next get-together, fix a batch of classic deviled eggs. This recipe is so simple yet delicious.
- 12 Eggland’s Best hard cooked eggs
- 2/3 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp paprika, for garnish
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise, and remove the yolks. Mash yolks with a fork and add mayonnaise, mustard and salt.
- Put the yolk mixture into a plastic bag and snip the end off one corner.
- Pipe the mixture into the whites. Sprinkle with paprika, if desired.
- Cover and chill for at least one hour.