- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 6
This Classic Crepes recipe is versatile and can be made sweet with the addition of 1 teaspoon sugar.
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 cup flour, sifted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- butter for frying
- Beat eggs until foamy in a medium bowl. Stir in milk and melted butter. Beat in flour and salt until smooth. Let stand 30 minutes.
- Heat a 7 inch skillet or crepe pan until hot. Brush lightly with addtional butter. Pour in 2 tablespoons of batter at a time; quickly tilt pan so batter spreads and covers bottom.
- Cook over medium-high heat until edges of crepe brown; turn and cook 1 minute longer, or until bottom browns.
- Turn crepe out onto a cookie sheet by flipping crepe pan upside down; stack crepes with wax paper between. Repeat with remaining batter, lightly buttering pan as needed.