- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Everyone should know how to make this classic 90s pink cult cocktail.
- 1-1/2 ounces vodka
- 3/4 ounce cranberry juice
- 1/2 ounce Cointreau or triple sec
- 1/2 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- Lime slice, for garnish
- Pre-chill martini cocktail glass by placing in the freezer.
- Put the vodka, cranberry juice, Cointreau and lime juice into a cocktail shaker and add a handful of ice.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for 20 seconds and then stain into the prepared glass.
- Garnish the cocktail with the lime slice and serve.