- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 20 cookies
Large classic chocolate chip cookie recipe.
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 (12 ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix together the flour, baking soda and salt in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, cream the butter and sugars together. Add in the eggs and vanilla, mixing well.
- Beat the flour mixture into the egg mixture, mixing well.
- Add in the chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Drop the dough onto ungreased sheets using a 1/4 cup measuring cup. Place 3 inches apart.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until golden. Allow to cool for 2 minutes before moving to a rack.