- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 6
Classic Chicken Salad served on a bed of lettuce or slices of toasted artisan bread makes a superb lunch.
- 4 cooked chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons celery, chopped
- 2 tablespoons onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons mayonaise
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 teaspoon honey
- salt and pepper to taste
- parsley chopped fine for garnish
- Process chicken chunks in food processor. Turn into a bowl and mix in remainder of ingredients. Chill.