- Prep: 12 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 12 hr 15 min
- Serving: 10
Banana Split Dessert is easy to make and has all the classic ice cream shop flavors.
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1/2 sticks margarine, melted
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 sticks margarine, not melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 large can crushed pineapple, drained
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 1 container whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries, chopped
- Combine crumbs with melted margarine. Press into the bottom of a 9 by 13 inch baking pan.
- In a small bowl combine and mix sugar, margarine, vanilla and eggs. Beat at medium speed with an electric mixture for 20 minutes. Pour over crust. Put crushed pineapple and banana slices over this layer. Cover with whipped topping. Sprinkle pecans and cherries over top. Refrigerate overnight.