- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: Serves 4-6
You can’t have a party without making an artichoke dip for guests to snack on. It’s simple and delicious and can be tweaked to include other ingredients, like chilies, onions or spinach. Bon appetite!
- 2 cans of artichoke hearts
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1-1/2 cup of mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Drain the artichokes from the cans and roughly chop into pieces.
- Place the chopped artichokes in a bowl and add the lemon juice, mayonnaise, cheese and thyme. Mix until well blended and then season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer the artichoke mixture to a baking dish and cover tightly with foil. Place in oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove the foil from the dish and cook for 10 more minutes at 450 degrees.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately with whole wheat crackers or toasted pita bread.