- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This gin and vermouth-based cocktail hails from the famous Savoy Cocktail book. Although its taste is slightly sweet and fruity, this well-balanced drink is a conservative and fairly subtle concoction.
- 1-1/2 ounces gin
- 1-1/2 ounces dry vermouth
- 1/2 ounce Cointreau
- 1/2 ounce apricot brandy
- Lemon zest twist to garnish
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Pour all of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for 35 seconds and then strain into the prepared cocktail glass.
- Garnish the cocktail with the lemon zest twist, and then serve immediately.